Clinical Supervision at a Reduced Fee
As part of further training in Clinical Supervision with the Irish Forum for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (Jan 2021 – Jan 2022), I am offering Clinical Supervision at a reduced fee of 70 Euro (usual fee for Clinical Supervision is 80 Euro).
I completed my original Clinical Supervision training at Trinity College, Department of Psychology, in 2011 – Post Graduate Dipl. in Clinical Supervision.
I am looking for interested psychotherapists working with adult clients.
Please see below a list of my professional qualifications and experience:
I am an Accredited Adult Psychotherapist (Irish Council for Psychotherapy), and an accredited Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist (Irish Forum for Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, IFCAPP). I also am a qualified Clinical Supervisor and contract lecturer.
• Adult Psychiatry (training placements)
• Barnardos' Post Adoption Service with adopted adults
• DEIS schools with young people from deprived socioeconomic areas
• Adolescent Psychiatry (training placement)
• Private Practice
Adult Psychotherapy Training:
• Post Grad Dipl Clinical Supervision @ TCD
• MA in Clinical Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (adults) @DBS
• Higher Dipl in Counselling and Psychotherapy (adults) @ DBS
• Post Grad Dipl in Psychoanalytic Studies @DBS
• Cert in Theories of 'Race' and Ethnicity @ TCD
Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy Training:
• MSc in Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy @TCD
• Clinical Dipl in Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy @ IICAPP
• Cert in Systemic Family Psychotherapy @ UCD